Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not Much going on

Not a whole lot going on here in the McBride household. Jen started her new job on Monday so I am really missing having her around all the time. She leaves Monday for a whole month in PA! I am just going to die. I am praying I do not get sick. Have not been to the hospital in almost 2 months now. Knock on wood!

My parents came for a visit, it was home coming, I am trying to get some scrapping done.

Have not sold a dog in two months- that is odd for us- I guess the economy is catching up with us here in CO.

It is starting to get cold- I am not a big fan of the cold. Still love my life, kids, and spouse so I guess life is good.


Jen, I and her nephew "Turtle" at the homecoming parade- notice I am wearing Bryce's jersey!


Trey #23 in the parade and Toby jumping up in the back
A scrapbook page I did last week- I actually got about 5 done- yeah!

Taya sleeping with "Brobie"


My daughter draws on EVERYTHING!- so now I am going to make a scrapbook page about it



No comments:

Post a Comment