Saturday, February 26, 2011

VD!

Got your attention didn't I? Where is your mind? I am showing you all about Taya's Valentine's Day box!

I have been a bad blogger- just trying to keep up with everything and stay out of the hospital.

Jen loves making fancy Valentine's Day boxes and her years of doing it are going to be coming to a close soon- so she worked on Taya's castle for her. Taya was very happy with it- I think you can tell from her smile!

Sports for this quarter are winding down and I will try to update on that soon.

Jen is going to be going to days soon, so that will make me happy!

Lots to catch you up on- I will try to work on it.



Jen put Taya's head on Ariel- funny huh?

You can't tell but inside the castle, all the princess's are dancing at a ball.
Jen is such a great parent- just one more reason why I love her so!

2 comments:

  1. Awww thats cute and i can understand you being happy that Jen is coming off nights. Having a partner who does nights sucks. Hope youre well again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fred is the artsy one over hear. He helps the kids with all of their projects. So I know how you feel.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete