Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July from our house to yours.  Jen had to work today, Dylan is at a friends, Bryce is gone- so it was a bland day.  We went to the parade in the morning, where Taya was on the dance float and Toby was on the wrestling float, so good thing I had Trey to sit with or I would have been a big loaner.  

There are no fireworks statewide this year, not even sparklers or snakes because it is so dry and all of the wildfires.  I miss them, but would rather not have any then take a chance of someone being hurt or losing their home.

Hope everyone had a great day!

My parents dog Ilio

The wrestling float- Toby is the tall one

Taya said she had an awesome time- although you could not tell by her face- she did say she had to ride on the float with the little kids and that annoyed her

Toby was on the wrong side of the float- so I just got his back

2 comments:

  1. Lilo looks like a cool dude!
    I'm glad you had a great day.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post somehow...so happy 4th. May I ask how Bryce is doing?

    ReplyDelete