Friday, March 12, 2010

Animals

Not a whole lot going on- yet a lot going on. We are doing Track, baseball, wrestling, soccer, tap, jazz, ballet, and gymnastics. Bible Study and my DV group- all outside of the normal school day- so we are here and there.

I was just thinking about what a great day it was. O woke up and got the children to school, and spent about 1/2 hour just throwing balls and playing with 5 of our dogs on the back porch. Then I can inside and payed fetch with another one for a little while. I looked over on the bed- and Taya was sleeping with Root Beer and Teriyaki- just snug as a bug in a rug.

When we went to dance- we took three dogs with us. Toast enjoyed sticking her head out the window. I played with some of the cutest pups when I got home and was able to pet the Emu for a few minutes. Taya and I went for a ride on the 4 wheeler and stopped at the neighbors to talk to their llama and give her some loving. The whole time we could hear Charlie the goose honking at us for disrupting his quiet day. The horses and Audio our goat nayed at us to feed them, as we parked the 4 wheelers in the barn for the night.

On my way to bed tonight- I looked in and Taya and Toast are sacked out in her bed- and Domino is on the back of the couch. As I type this- Root Beer is keeping my feet warm, and Teriyaki is sleeping with Jen. I just love the animals in my life and I sure do appreciate them.

Tell me about your animals.



Root Beer- I have no idea why it is sideways


Puka will be leaving us at the end of the month because she won't breed

A wonderful puppy- still looking for a forever home


Da Kine- our new Russian CH that will be here in April- he looks like he has so much confidance.



Taya and Toast- ready for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment