Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

We had an amazing Fourth! Started the day with the parade, which is always fun to see folks that we have not seen in awhile. The kids enjoy getting wet by the fire trucks. For a small town- it is an enjoyable parade.

We had a BBQ afterwards with 60-70 people. We got a jump house for the kids and at one point I counted 26 kids in the pool! It was an enjoyable day with great weather.

Fireworks were awesome, it was bittersweet for me- because next year Bryce will be at boot camp- that will be so weird.

Hope everyone else had a nice fourth!


Toby is at that age where he hates his picture taken, but I got him in the background! Dylan, Taya and her friends.


Why? That is all I have to say.....



Trey is huge next to his friends and brother. Never misses an opportunity to take off his shirt!


My love!!!!


Arianna, my Grand baby- isn't she cute?








No comments:

Post a Comment