Thursday, June 17, 2010

I made it!

We are back from Hawaii- and as always we had an amazing trip- may have been the best one yet. It gets easier as the kids get older. I did not get sick- so I am very thankful for that. I got a little sea sick when we were snorkeling- but the waves were rough- so I just came in early and let everyone else keep playing. I am so happy I did not get sick!

We saw a Monk seal while playing in the ocean- scared me to death- I was just swimming along and then I see whiskers in my face- took a minute to register- trying to call the kids over without making a big fuss because I in no way wanted to piss her off- she was about 900 pounds and had a pup. It was amazing though. I will post some pictures of her and the turtles we swam with.

The weather was perfect, the food amazing- I just feel so relaxed and had a great time. Taya went about 3/4 mile from shore in pretty rough waters and did great- better then I remember the boys doing at 4.

All the boys have girlfriends this year- so they were missing them- gag me-it took them forever to find just the right gift for them. Texting and whining- I know this is only going to get worse.

The house was still in one piece when we got back- and I really appreciate that- sometimes we get back and have some many issues at home to deal with that I wonder if vacation was worth it.

I am ready to go back- I am an island girl at heart!



Trey playing in the water


Bryce burried Tay

Dylan trying to climb as high as Bryce did


Annual bird picture


My boys are getting so big!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time and yay for not getting sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the pic's! I was living vicariously through your FB updates! :o) Glad you guys had such a fantastic trip!!

    ReplyDelete