Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Game Night

I do love game night- our games nights have gotten too big, so now we can only invite a few small families over. This night we invited over Taya's dance teacher and her family- the husband is also Dylan's wrestling coach and of course Bryce and Toby's girlfriends!

I made friend chicken, a whole bunch of Christmas treats for dessert and then we played Guesstures and Pictionary. the girls made a gingerbread house and then wanted to eat it. Who eats the gingerbread house? I mean the candies yes, but the old, hard, stale gingerbread?- yuck!


Matt, Garrett, and Trey playing Guesstures-


The gang at the dinner table


Karlie, Taya, and Ali making the gingerbread house.

Bryce and Megan



and me- smiling because my team ALWAYS wins!



No comments:

Post a Comment