Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School 2011

First day back at school for the boys. While I would like more time with them, I also know they missed their friends and routine.

Bryce is 17 and a Senior. Still not able to drive because I am the mean mom and require "C" grades or better. He hates me I am sure. The day after school started I had his wisdom teeth pulled.




This is Toby. He is 13 and in the 8th grade. He has all GT classes and is already playing football with his team.

This is crazy Trey. He is 11 and in the 6th grade- this child was blessed with get sporting ability and he is quite the ladies man!

Dylan, also 11 and in the 6th grade- he is a love bug- playing football, wrestling, baseball and whatever else sounds fun.


Not sure where all the time went- they are growing up so fast!


1 comment: