Sunday, September 4, 2011

Michael Jackson plays football...

So, in case you have not figured it out yet- with 4 boys in football we will have lots of football posts this fall.

Bryce is a Senior this year, still hard for me to believe and he had his first game- they lost but at least they scored 2 touchdowns- more than they scored the entire season last year.

Bryce is number 47- and for some unknown reason, I guess they are cool, he has decided to wear white Michael Jackson gloves while playing. I do appreciate it though because sometimes, OK most times, I can't see his number 47, but the gloves- I can see!

I was happy to get a few action shots of him because last year due to his grades he did not play in many games- so I gotta get pictures when I can. (wink, wink)

Now if he starts to turn into an albino, I will be worried.



That is my son, with his arms around the little man with the ball- taking him down!



These are the type of pictures I have the most of- Bryce standing there.










No comments:

Post a Comment