Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in review!

I am going to steal this great idea from my buddies at Two Mom's with a Plan.

2009 was a year of change for us- some good and some bad. I am hoping 2010 will be a better year. I am not good at resolutions but I do have some goals:

To do more for people less fortunate then myself- I am really feeling a calling towards homeless people- so I hope to make a difference in this area and to pass this trait on to my kids

To be the best Mom I can be and to know when to let go just a little, sometimes decisions are not mine to make and I need to remember that

To treasure the time I am given with my family, my wonderful Husband, my friends, and my animals

To do more good then harm-really try to be supportive and not hinder people in any way- I would like to make this world better for people- even if it is just through some laughter

Never take my health for granted- it can be taken away in a second

May 2010 bring everyone laughter and love- thanks for sharing this journey with us and for letting us share in your lives as well.


January- I turned 40 with a fun surprise party!


February- Jen had a baby- unfortunately she died in October but she was pretty sweet while we had her. Jen was laid off from her job and Kate freaked out!

March- Jen rolled one of our Excursions but was OK- Praise God. Taya turned three!



April- We began a huge addition of a kitchen and two bedrooms. Bryce turned 15!
May- Jen decided to tear apart one of our bathrooms. Trey was in a motorcycle accident.

June- Taya got her own room with the construction project and we went to Hawaii

July- The kitchen remodel is done, I have no idea how I ever managed with a kitchen so small.
Bryce got his permit
My wonderful, sweet Grandmother passed away and broke my heart- I still miss you everyday!
August- School started and Bryce helped build our new pergola on the new addition


September- Football began and we had a great turn out for game night

October- Halloween was fun- Jen left for a month of training in PA- Bryce went to not one, but two, Homecomings with different girls

November- The Twins turned 10! Trey had hand surgery- notice who is always in a hospital bed.....





December- Toby turned 12! Some sat on Santa's lap for the first time, and some for the last time.
I am so blessed to have a great family and wonderful friends. From our house to yours- Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. How did the last year go by so fast? Thanks for sharing your family with us! Hugs, ag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that fun to look at and remember, and I remember every single one of those events. I think 2010 is going to be great year for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had a crazy year. I am so glad that despite all of the injuries, everyone is fine and healthy. The updates to the house are gorgeous. I am totally envious of your kitchen.

    I pray that 2010 is a year full of health and happiness for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you baby, you did a great job! That pretty much sums it up. You worked hard on this last night, and it is awesome. You are my life, and I am so happy to be yours. YAMWAILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year. Thanks for sharing. All the very best to all of you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete