Thursday, April 15, 2010

The day started out so well....

Sunday was a great day- I was enjoying the warm weather.....


Rode 4-wheelers with Bryce and Tay

Toby was being mysterious in the tree house and not letting us snap pictures of him....I think he has a meth lab in there.

Taya made sand angels at the park

Bryce found his inner child and played at the park

I even had to go put out a fire!
Then we went to see a movie- and during the movie, that oh to familiar pain in my stomach started, by the time we got home I was panicking and throwing up. Jen took me to the ER for meds. It took a lot this time 100mg of Demerol and 50 phenegran- then another dose just before we headed out. A whole day waisted in bed- on Jen's day off- and a second day of still feeling foggy. I hate this CVS beast that ruins perfect days at the park.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man. So sorry you were in the ER! I'm glad you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete