Monday, September 21, 2009

Kids and good/bad friends

I am posting some random kids pictures- Taya has started a new dance class and she is much happier with this teacher- she even did a solo dance on her second day! It is fun to have a girl.

Football continues- yeah! Bryce is busy playing Varsity and JV- I just pray he can keep his grades above water so that he is eligible. My parents are going to be here from Hawaii next weekend- so I sure hope he gets to play when they go to his game!

I had a great friend call today- who reads my blog- Taya used to go to her for day care- and she found out Jen will be gone for a month so she offered to take me to the Dr. if I get sick while Jen is away- thanks Leslie- that was really nice- I will call you tomorrow- but it is good to have a back up plan. When I am sick I can't drive- and even if I could get to the hospital the drugs they give me- I would never be allowed to drive home and I don't really want Bryce to see me so sick. I am praying I won't get sick at all- but you just never know. Thanks again for the call- very much appreciated. You get the good friend award.

The bad friend award goes to someone I have debated on mentioning. We have been best friends like sisters for years- but the relationship is no longer healthy- so we have ended it. Now her son and my son have been best friends for years- play on the same football team- her son goes on vacations with us- they were really close- until she just could not keep her mouth shut and had to but into their relationship and now they are not talking- it just breaks my heart- why do adults have to be so childish? I wish for peace for her and that the boys will find their way back as friends.

Homecoming is also next weekend- Bryce has asked a girl- last year he went stag- so this is exciting! I need to go get him a black shirt and white tie- she won't let him see her dress but told him it was black and white.

Jen has been gun shopping- scary! Her new job requires her to have a gun- so that is interesting. She went shooting yesterday and actually hit the target a few times. The people at the gun store are really weird and they carry guns all the time- what crime is there in a farming community really?

I went to court today for a good friend that was arrested over the weekend for fighting with her husband- hate to see folks not getting along. I am so blessed with the relationship I have with Jen- and I guess as I get older it is just not worth it to fight- it is so much funner to be nice and get along.

Taya had her first school pictures today- I hope they will be cute! We had a fun game night- I will post about it tomorrow.




Trey at a game over the weekend


Toby and his team

Bryce- number 47 at an away game-Varsity


This is what Taya wore for picture day!


Taya in her TUTU made by Tina. I love how the studio is painted.



1 comment:

  1. I hit the target a bunch of times missy! :) I love you baby, and I am sorry about the turd head that lives next door. She does not deserve you as a friend! You are the sweetest person that I know, and I adore you like crazy. I love you honey, and I am not being nice just so you will bend on the gun. :) Love you baby

    ReplyDelete