Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye sweet Leke

When we came home from a day of errands, Leke was laying on the ground and looked dead- we rushed her to the Vet- but she was really cold and really in b=very bad shape. She only made it a few hours. Not understanding what happened or how a dog could die so quick- we thought she was poisoned or feared something might have made her sick and the other dogs were in danger.

We had the Vet do an autopsy of sorts and it seems her gut got twisted and her intestines broke open and leaked bowel into her body and stomach- so there was nothing that could have been done.

We are so very sad to lose her- Rest in peach sweet girl. We will always love you!


  1. So sad. Brings me back to the day we lost our beloved Frankie girl. Rest in peace dear puppy. Hugs to you all.

  2. So sorry for the loss of Leke - hugs to you guys