Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 day Blog Challenge

I have seen this on a few posts- so I decided to do it. Here are the topics for each day: 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts OK Here goes- My name is Kate McBride. I am 41 years old and I live in Colorado on an old farm. I have 5 children- yes 5- 4 boys and a girl that I just love to pieces. They made me laugh, make my chest burst with pride, they teach me so much and I love being their Mom. I am grateful for the chance. I have an amazing partner that I can not imagine my life without. She is my voice of reason, my shoulder to cry on, my protector in the night, and my lover in the sheets. I love her and she completes me. I raise, sell, show, and breed white golden retrievers. It is a very busy and full time job. I am also the treasurer of two schools, I volunteer with the Domestic Violence office and run the weekly group and and on call one weekend a month for any new intakes. I am on the Policy Council for my daughter's school- and I love to scrapbook. 15 facts about me- here is where you may start nodding off: 1- I like cats more than dogs 2- I love scary movies 3- I love to read books 4- I am a horrible sleeper 5- If I could scrapbook all day, everyday I would 6- I hate sports and all my kids are in them- so I fake it. 7- Fish, tuna, anything that smells like that grosses me out and I want to be very far away from the smell 8-I have a disease that interrupts my life and makes me angry- I think about it all the time- I wish I was "Normal" 9- I do not drink alcohol- just Dr. Pepper and I prefer it over water. 10-I do not use toilet paper- (this is to see if anyone is really reading these) 11-My dog Root Beer- goes everywhere with me- she is always in my car, hotel room, any where I am- she is there also. 12-My favorite color is pink- in fact my keyboard is even pink! 13-I fell and hit my head last summer- and I still have a dent in my skull from it- owee 1 4- I freak out at the sight of blood. If the kids get hurt- they have to take a picture and send it to Jen to see if they need stitches- I just can't do it. Blood in movies does not bother me because it is not real. Real blood- makes me want to puke. 15-I was a foster parent to teenagers- and have some amazing kids in my life because of it. 16- in case you read my trick on on 10- I get motion sick even on swings at the playground! _______________________________________ Ok tomorrow we will move on the the next topic: Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name Day 3: Your first love Day 4: Your parents D ay 5: A song to match your mood Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy Day 7: Favorite movies Day 8: A place you've traveled to Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend Day 10: Something you're afraid of Day 11: Favorite tv shows Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without Day 13: Goals Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed? Day 15: Bible verse Day 16: Dream house Day 17: Something you're looking forward to Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat Day 19: Something you miss Day 20: Nicknames Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why? Day 22: What's in your purse? Day 23: Favorite Movie Day 24: Something you've learned Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs Day 26: Your Dream Wedding Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in Day 28: Something that stresses you out Day 29: 3 Wishes Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment