Sunday, August 30, 2009

More first day of school pictures

OK I finally have pictures of the other two on the first day of school. Taya is on the wait list- so we have to wait until a kid stops going or moves- so keep your fingers crossed.

I am so not ready for summer to be over- I still want the kids home.

I was sick on Friday- Trey came home Weds with the flu and he must have given it to me- and my body sent me into an episode- so off tot he ER I went for meds and fluids- I am so sick of being a burden. Jen is great but it has to get old- it does for me. I can't imagine living my life for the next 50 years with this disease- I try to be positive but sometimes I can't.


Taya wanted her picture taken- although she is on the wait list.


Bryce ready for school- he is going with the all white look

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow...when did Bryce start looking so grown up?

    Please get better Kate. And Im sure its totally safe for me to tell you that you are not a burden to Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Your family is beautiful.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is where we differ....you want the summer to be longer, im throwing parties that its over...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that you are not a burden on Jen at all. she loves you, and that also means I am sure she loves taken care of you.

    Geez - how old is Bryce now - like 22?!! He looks so grown up!

    And Taya is just as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete