Friday, January 30, 2009

I had a bad day

Today started out great- My Hawaii bound dog is leaving tomorrow- 4 puppies are still alive- and Taya had dance class- I love to see how excited she gets at dance class- I will post pictures tomorrow of her in her new outfit.

Then Jen calls and says- totally out of the blue they are shutting down her company and she has an hour to clean out her office because they are changing the locks! Wow talk about shock.

So we cleaned out her office- her second home for the past 6 years. I am in freak out mode- but we will be ok- we have to be.

The economy has to get better.

Still God is moving in great ways...

Harper (a blog I follow) is doing great- and in her own room, Kayla turned 6 months old, Tammy is going to get preggers soon- I can feel it. I have not been sick in almost 3 months from my illness- so lots to give praise for. The glass is half full.

5 comments:

  1. I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would love to revisit your website.

    If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you. I assure you that you would get value for the time spent in reading my literature and the articles on paintings.
    The link is are:

    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    I write reviews of other friends' literature and paintings, too. You can see one of the reviews of a pencil drawing here:
    PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furst of all, I think it is disgusting that someone can read a post like this and then leave a comment plugging their own site so blatantly. Likely a robot post.

    I am so sorry about the job loss. I have been hearing sheer horror stories about fathers taking out their whole families b/c of losing their livelihoods.

    You'll be okay- your attitude of optimism is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, you won my give away contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, your positiveness is great. The glass is half full, keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you honey, I am lucky to have you in my life. We will get through all of this together, I have no doubt in my mind. No worries my love.

    ReplyDelete