Friday, January 16, 2009

Today I turn the big 40

Today is my 40th Birthday- I am not too sure how I feel about it.

I really feel like my life is 1/2 over. I am not sure where I thought I would be at 40- but here I am. I have a great Spouse that I love to death and I know loves me, 5 wonderful kids, a successful business, close friends, and pretty good health for the most part- so it can't be all that bad.

I am going out to dinner with Jen tonight- she won't tell me where. Taya starts dance class today- I am pretty excited about that. I also have a dog about to deliver puppies, so it could make for an interesting day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! You're only as old as you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you get puppies for your b-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful baby, even if you feel as if your life is half over. We will have a great 2nd part of our life together.

    I love you so much, and you are a sexy 40 year old, I am thankful for that, you are definatly easy on the eyes baby.. geeerowlll.

    ReplyDelete